Sanfaz Biryani سن فاز بریانی
This Biryani is cooked with Sanfaz Biryani Masala Packet, hottest model in Dubai, Kuwait and Saudi Arabia .
- Hen 1/2 kg
- Rice Basmati 1/2 kg
- Oil Ghee 1 cup
- Tomatoes chopped3
- Onion chopped 3
- Yoghurt 1 cup
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Inexperienced Chillies 3-4
- Sanfaz Biryani Masala 1 packet
- Clear and soak rice in water for 1/2 hour.
- Boil rice in sufficient water.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cooking salt throughout boiling.
- Now fry onion in oil until golden brown.
- Add tomatoes, ginger, garlic, yoghurt, inexperienced chillies and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Add rooster and Sanfaz biryani masala contents and fry for 4-5 extra minutes.
- Then prepare dinner on medium flame until rooster is nicely finished.
- Now prepare alternate layers of rice and rooster gravy.
- Simmer for five minutes.
- Scrumptious Sanfaz Biryani is prepared.