1 min ago
3 mins ago
Nohutlu Ispanak (Turkish Dish) / Spinach with Chickpeas
Nohutlu Ispanak is Turkish dish very tasty and scrumptious. Chickpea is cooked with Spinach to a mouth watering dish. Minced beef can be used on this dish however it’s optionally available. Turkey is a Muslim brotherly nation for Pakistan. Nowadays Turky is establishing a Metro Bus Service in Lahore, Punjab Paksitan.
- Chickpea (Garbanzo beans/Kabuli Channa) 250g
- Baking soda 2 teaspoon
- Spinach (Palak/Ispanak) finely chopped leaves 500g
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion chopped 2
- Tomatoes chopped 2
- Garlic chopped 1/2 pod
- Lemon Juice 2 teaspoon
- Recent Cilantro chopped 1/4 cup
- Salt to style
- Paprika powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Purple Chilli complete 3-4
- Soak Chickpea with baking soda for 4 hours, wash and drain.
- Fry onion in oil until mushy.
- Now add garlic, tomatoes and spices, fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Now add soaked chickpea and a pair of glass water and cook dinner on low flame for 45-60 minutes until Chickpea is tender.
- Then add chopped spinach and cook dinner on simmering warmth for 10-Quarter-hour.
- Modify gravy in response to your want.
- Scrumptious Nohutlu Ispanak is able to serve.