4 seconds ago
2 mins ago
4 mins ago
Laham Nashif (United Arab Emirates Dish) اللحم ناشف
I’m shopping for meat from a meat vendor “Salman” who additionally works for Sheikh Muhammad ,The Ruler of Dubai. At some point once I was visiting his store he instructed me about this dish. Laham Nashif is an infusion dish of Pakistani , Indian and Arabian Cuisines. Very tasty and scrumptious.
- Mutton Cubes 1/2 kg
- Oil 1 cup
- Tomatoes chopped 2-3
- Onion chopped 2-3
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Inexperienced chillies 2-3
- Recent Coriander leaves for garnish
- Salt to style
- Crimson Chilli flakes 1 teaspoon
- Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Cardamom powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Pimento powder 1 teaspoon
- Nutmeg powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1/2 teaspoon
- Take all elements besides inexperienced chillies and recent coriander leaves in a wok (cooking pan).
- Add 3 glass water and cook dinner on low warmth until meat is tender.
- When meat is tender evaporate extra water on excessive flame.
- Sprinkle inexperienced chillies and recent coriander leaves and simmer for five minutes.
- Scrumptious Laham Nashif is prepared.
- Serve with pita bread and salad.