53 seconds ago
3 mins ago
5 mins ago
Khichdi / Khichri کھچڑی खिचड़ी
Khichdi is a straightforward to digest meals. When you’re not feeling properly and your tummy isn’t accepting common meals and medical doctors counsel you eat an simply digestible meals or gentle meals. Khichdi is one of the best meals at the moment.
- Rice 2-3 cup
- Dal Mung/Moong/Yellow lentil 1 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion chopped 2-3
- Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
- Garlic paste 1 teaspoon
- Salt to style
- Crimson Chillies powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric 1/2 teaspoon
- Black pepper entire 12-15
- Cinnamon stick 1-2
- Cardamom brown 1
- Cardamom inexperienced 2-3
- Cloves entire 6-8
- Soak rice in water for 20-Half-hour.
- Wash and drain. Maintain apart.
- Soak dal in water for quarter-hour, wash and drain. Maintain apart.
- Fry onion in oil until golden brown.
- Add cardamoms, cloves, black pepper, and cinnamon. Then add ginger garlic pastes and salt , chilli and turmeric and 1/2 cup water and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Now add soaked dal, cook dinner until half tender.
- Add 2-3 glass water, then add soaked rice and proceed to cook dinner until rice is almost cooked.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Scrumptious and simply digestible Khichdi is prepared.
- Function desired.
- Can be served with salted yoghurt if wanted.