2 mins ago
4 mins ago
Kala Chana Pulao کالا چنّا پلاؤ
Kala chana Pulao is an efficient alternate of Cholay Chawal. It’s good dish for gentle and wholesome meal.
|Kala chana Pulao|
- Rice 1/2 kg
- Kala chana (Bengal Gram) 2 cup
- Oil 1 cup
- Onion chopped 2
- Tomatoes chopped 3
- Ginger crushed 1 teaspoon
- Garlic crushed 1 teaspoon
- Inexperienced Chillies entire 3
- Salt to style
- Purple chilli powder 1 teaspoon
- Cloves entire 10
- Black pepper entire 1/2 teaspoon
- Cardamom small 5
- Cinnamon sticks 3
- Caraway entire 1 teaspoon
- Wash and soak kala chana in a single day.
- Boil in sufficient water on low warmth , drain and preserve apart.
- Wash and soak rice in sufficient water, drain and preserve apart.
- Now fry onion in oil until golden.
- Add ginger garlic, spices and fry for 1 minute, then add tomatoes and fry for 3-5 extra minutes.
- Add boiled Kala chana and prepare dinner for five extra minutes.
- Then add 2 glass water and prepare dinner on medium flame for 1-2 boils.
- Then add boiled rice and proceed to prepare dinner until rice are achieved and many of the water is absorbed.
- Sprinkle Inexperienced Chillies and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- Scrumptious Kala Chana Pulao is prepared.
- Serve scorching with salad and raita.