I really like making these cheddar dijon baked pretzel hen tenders for a fast and wholesome weeknight dinner. You possibly can pair them with a salad or aspect of potatoes and veggies for a straightforward dinner the entire household will love.
So, I lastly received round to planting my pots of herbs and flowers this weekend. On Sunday, I drove over to Anderson Acres, a household owned operation solely 3 minutes from my home, and perused their aisles. I by no means have any intentions of shopping for many flowers, however they at all times appear to have new, lovely varieties that I simply have so as to add to my cart!
I’m the farthest factor from a inexperienced thumb, which is one factor I sadly didn’t get from my Grandmother. I do attempt to plant just a few pots although, as they’re pretty simple to keep up. I actually hate weeding gardens, however with pots, they handle to remain fairly weed-free.
After getting some candy basil, thyme, parsley, in addition to some flowers (and a brand new pot and a few soil as a result of I discovered too many flowers!), I used to be on my method. The worth tag stung a bit of, virtually $60 for this little bunch of gardening necessities, however it’s completely value it to have contemporary herbs to cook dinner with and colourful flowers to come back dwelling to. My chives and rosemary (I feel that’s what it’s!) are getting back from final 12 months, so at the very least I didn’t have to purchase these. There’s additionally one other plant developing in my one planter, which I’m about 90% certain is a weed, however I figured I might let it play out a bit of bit longer to verify it isn’t a flower getting back from final 12 months. 🙂
Once we buy my dad or mum’s dwelling this fall, they will proceed planting and keep the gardens they’ve there as a substitute of digging new ones at their new dwelling. That is significantly the very best of each worlds for me, I don’t must backyard, however I’ll have full entry to tomatoes, lettuce, onions, and so on.! WIN WIN!
What are a few of your must-haves within the backyard annually?
- Cheddar Dijon Baked Pretzel Rooster Tenders
- 1 lb. Rooster breasts
- 5 c. Cheddar pretzels
- 1/4 c. Dijon
- Honey Dijon Greek Yogurt Dipping Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon
- 2 Tbsp. Honey
- 1/2 c. Non-fat Greek Yogurt
- Salt and pepper to style
- Reduce every hen breast into 3 or 4 tenders lengthwise. Place all the hen in a big bag with dijon and coat evenly.
- In a separate bag, add 4 cups of cheddar pretzels and break up into small items. Use a rolling pin or meat tenderizer to smash the pretzels simpler. Pour the pretzels onto a plate.
- Take away the hen from the bag and together with your hand, wipe off any extra Dijon. Toss every tender within the pretzels to coat evenly. Place the tenders on a sprayed cookie sheet and bake for 15-18 minutes at 400 levels.
- In the meantime, mix the Dijon, honey, yogurt and salt & pepper.
- Served hen heat with Honey Dijon Greek Yogurt Dipping Sauce.
As an Amazon Affiliate and member of different affiliate packages, I earn from qualifying purchases.